As you may know, we’re a fully automated digital marketing service for creating and optimizing digital ads on Google, Meta, and Bing. By removing the manual work that advertising entails, we can streamline and optimize digital ads with the help of machine learning, which means increased profitability for our over 400 customers. Amanda AI was founded in 2018 and is growing enormously fast right now, with around 300 percent in 2022, and sees continued strong growth in the future year as the product continues to grow and establish ourselves in new markets worldwide.
The idea to develop an automated advertising service built on AI was born out of dissatisfaction with the available digital tools and our firm belief that digital advertising management is perfect for automation. Our product is unique because the daily analysis and optimization work occurs automatically around the clock, based on hundreds of millions of parameters. Instead, our customers can focus on working more strategically while saving time and money.
Your areas of responsibility:
As Customer Success Manager at Amanda AI, you will be central in a fast-growing company with a revolutionary offer. You’ll be responsible for our existing key customers and be their primary contact. Since all work with SEM and paid social is automated, you’ll be the essential link between the customer and our robot.
- Build a good relationship with customers and ensure that our customers are always satisfied.
- To further develop the business with your customers long-term to maximize the product’s potential in several areas.
- Be the link between our robot and our customers, like being able to tell what the robot has done and how it affects the result, as well as support with strategy, budget planning, and possibly campaign planning, etc., to develop the respective customer.
- Work closely with other departments within the company, such as marketing, analysis, and sales.
We believe you are:
- Driven by creating good customer relationships and loves getting to know new businesses.
- Want to be part of the business development. Because you work closest to the customer, you have an active role in business development and contribute to the development of our overall offer.
- Enjoy juggling many tasks with good energy and focus. Because we’re a rapidly growing company, you’ll manage a broad customer portfolio. The goal is for all customers to feel committed and prioritized.
- At least 3 years of operational experience in SEM. You also have excellent skills in tools like Google Analytics and Data Studio.
- Experience in analyzing and presenting results to various stakeholders.
- Technical knowledge and a structured mindset.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
What we offer:
We’re a company that continually strives to be #1 in the world in optimizing digital advertising. To continue succeeding in this, we strive to employ you who want to be the best in your field. On-site in the office, you’ll be met with an atmosphere characterized by entrepreneurship where we listen to everyone’s opinions. We have no closed doors or secret meetings and believe in true transparency.
We’re also transparent enough to know that we’ll only be the best if we dare to make mistakes and learn from them. Working hard is a good recipe for success, but we do not compete to stay at work the longest. We believe that to achieve maximum performance, you need work-life balance, physical training, and many opportunities to laugh with colleagues. Are you the same?
The humans at Amanda AI are a nice mix of developers, salespeople, mathematicians, analysts, men, women, and the occasional older man – but we share a belief that together we build value for our customers!
Some more perks:
- Annual wellness contribution of SEK 5,000
- 30 days paid vacation
- Mobile phone
- Computer, screen, keyboard, and that stuff
- Flexible working hours with at least 3 days in the office
- Office in central Stockholm
Does this sound interesting to you? If you think you’d be a good fit, we encourage you to submit your application.