The e-commerce reports allow you to analyze your site’s or app’s purchase activity. You can see product and transaction information, average order value, e-commerce conversion rate, time to purchase, and other data.
The overview report lets you see the overall state of your business and provides three categories of related metrics:
- Revenue and Conversion Rate
- Revenue (the total revenue from your e-commerce transactions, which may include tax and shipping)
- Ecommerce Conversion Rate (the percentage of sessions that resulted in an e-commerce transaction)
- Transactions (the total number of completed transactions on your site)
- Average Order Value (the average value of each order)
- Average Quantity (the average Quantity of products sold per transaction)